The Scholarly Communication Office team provides a number of services around recording, storing and disseminating the research activity of Brunel academics. Our services are designed to support academics during a cultural transition to open digital scholarship. We help academics to:
- record everything produced from publications, grants and media appearances in BRAD
- achieve greater impact for research publications through open access, via Brunel’s ‘gold’ funding streams and the repository
- comply with funder requirements for open access and research data
- store and disseminate research data using Figshare
- make research discoverable via BURA, web profiles and social media
We understand the pressures facing modern day academics and are passionate about creating systems that truly support the individual researcher. Fundamentally we are care about helping our world-class research to be disseminated as widely as possible for maximum benefit and impact.